Friday, June 17, 2005

Is It Normal?

"I have very vivid dreams that are so detailed and exciting that sometimes when I actually wake up I don't want the dream to stop. So I just lay in bed with my eyes closed and try to finish out the dream by fantasizing about it. The dreams are not necessarily about sex, but many times about nothing much. Like last night I dreamed that I was at a soccer game watching my son play (I don't have kids) and Sean Puffy Combs suddenly appeared incognito to watch "our" son play and handed me an envelope with a stack of money in it. I didn't want him involved in my son's life because of his affair with Jennifer Lopez. I woke up but had to finish the dream by kicking him to the curb and telling him I didn't want his money and that he was a bad role model for our son! Is this normal??"

eXTReMe Tracker